Share the love in any language 

File A Complaint @FileAComplaint
https://furryland.us/las-v...

Furry land came to groom our pet (lemon). Ana the groomer came to do the service. My dog was cut and burns on his private parts and tail. Ana came to groom the dog and she was told to give him a trim. About 45 minutes into I received a text that she cut his dew claws. Which should be done in a vet office. When she was done my dog was shaved all over I was upset about it. She said that he would be sore on his paws because she cut the dew claws. She never mentioned that she cut him on his tail or butt, and that she shaved his privates so short there were razor burns all over. That day my dog was shaking,sad and depressed. The next morning his tail, butt, and privates were bright red and had razor burn in these areas. I spoke to Nick the owner on 8-14-20 to explain how horrified I was that this was not ok. I did explain how Ana was very rude and not welcoming to our dog. He had said that she has been with him for a while and he has heard about her attitude before. My dog has been in alot of pain and infected is these areas. We took our dog to the vet who was also horrified and has not seen this type of razor burn. She then put him on antiobiotics and cream to get rid of the infection. We had gave furryland $80 to groom our pet and am horrified that someone who grooms pets can be so rude (you can tell she does not like animals or her job). We have spent $170 at the vet and would like them to reimburse us for the grooming and the vet bill. I hope this never happens to another pet as this has been horrific for my dog and my girls who have been so upset in regards to this. I have tried to call Furry Land after going to the vet but they do not have anyone answering phones. We would like this to get resolved in a timely matter. Also ana was suppose to text us a receipt for 8-11-20 but never received the receipt as we had given her cash. I will submit the vet bill to show the infection my dog has. Not sure if they are using unclean tools but this is outrageous that a company who is in the grooming business and are professionals that this has occurred.
Desired Outcome

We would like our refund of $80 from the service and our vet bill reimbursed.
07:26 PM - Jul 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by FileAComplaint in this post can reply